Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The End

The end of the summer semester is almost here. Well technically I guess it is here because all that's left is finals. I learned a great deal this semester, mostly that I will never again take four courses over the summer semester. Also, I learned that having a different day off every week is a really stupid idea and that whoever came up with it should be flogged accordingly.

I had hoped to get more accomplished this semester but unfortunately I overloaded myself with work. I tried to pack in way too much for the semester and as a result I think that some of my grades may have suffered. Looking back though, I did get a lot done. I only wish I had been able to have been a part of the Daily Lives Project crew like I had originally envisioned being. Hopefully I can still partake in the editing next semester.

I was hoping as well to really improve my Japanese this semester as well but that didn't really happen. Sure, I improved a bit but not nearly as much as I had hoped. I guess next semester will work out better. I feel like the next xourse will be much more challenging and that it will force me to improve.

No comments: